Tuesday, May 3, 2016


This is what I've been working on the past couple of days.  It had the horrible mustard yellow and olive green swirled sheet vinyl floors and my dad helped me lay down luon for underlayment and I laid this peel and stick vinyl flooring in a couple of hours.  It looks fantastic.  I have this through the rest of the house and still need to put it in my bedroom (I have everything to do it with, we're just going to focus on finishing the kitchen, bathroom, and this room first).
Next is putting in baseboards, I have them painted and today I'm going to try my hand at cutting them and using an air nailer to put them up.  Wish me luck!
After that's done, I'm going to do a frame around the window and finish painting the trim around the door and the closet door and the closet door needs a 2nd coat of paint, then take the tape off the ceiling and this room will be FINISHED.  (After I put the outlet covers back on.)

No comments:

Post a Comment